The Skills Summit
The leading event for engagement between educators, employers and the government
Since 2009, The Skills Summit has been one of the highlights in the education events calendar. Bringing together a mix of training providers, awarding bodies, businesses and public sector leaders, the Summit helps to develop understanding of government policy, promote best practice and develop links between educators and their suppliers.
Attend or support this year's event, which will analyse issues such as:
- Apprenticeships: the implementation and impact of reforms
- Devolution: the future of adult education funding
- Post-16 education and training: reforming routes to HE and employment
- Workplace L&D: leadership and self-directed learning
- Data and digital learning: how can we use information and technology more effectively?